Funding Accelerator: Startup funding in 90 days.
Startup investment should be available to everyone. And the process shouldn't be over complicated or time consuming.
Unlock equity investment in 90 days
- 5x faster than the average length of a funding round (which takes 15 months on average)
- We’ve raised over £11 million for startups (and more than £5 million in the last 12 months)
- 50% of our graduates raise investment (10% higher than the average industry standard)
- Programmes start every month, usually on the first Tuesday or Wednesday of the month
Who is it for?
We’ve worked with businesses of all shapes and sizes and we’re confident we can help you take the next step on your funding journey. So, how do you know this is for you?
- It’s your first or second time raising equity investment
- You have a growth mindset and want your business to make an impact
- You’re focused and resilient; you’re ready to make your product/service a success
- You’re prioritising funding because it will take your business to the next level
- You have a proven product, a go-to market strategy and have gained some traction
- You’re already trading or you’re conducting a pilot (paid or unpaid) with customers
- You want to raise £100,000 – £1 million
What you get
Our weekly interactive Zoom workshops focus you on preparing everything you need to raise investment, whilst our weekly assignments encourage you to take a step-by-step approach to preparing the documents an investor will expect to see. We’ll keep you accountable for making progress, provide you with a wide selection of tools, templates and playbooks that make the journey to investment as seamless as possible (including pitch documents, valuation reports, and a forecasting template worth over £1,000). You’ll also receive weekly feedback from our specialist mentors who provide support in improving and shaping your investment documents. We aim to have you pitching like a pro and feeling confident talking to investors.
From your elevator pitch and executive summary to your forecast and valuation, you’ll have all of the documents you need to put in front of investors.
You’ll make connections with mentors who will support you on your journey and get the chance to have one-to-one conversations on important fundamentals like how to build financial forecasts and how to develop a strong team.
You’ll be fully supported by our friendly community during weekly workshops. You’ll also have regular check-ins, peer reviews, assignments and playbooks to help you stay on track.
You’ll build a target investor profile (TIP) and create a tailored list of investors who already back businesses like yours. And you’ll get access to our proven process on how to reach out to them and build strong relationships, with exclusive email templates, data room and due diligence pack.
During the programme you’ll have the opportunity to pitch your business to our community of investors, mentors and business owners so you can get valuable feedback to hone your offer.
What our graduates say
Any expedition relies on its team and our diverse panel is ready to help. We have built strong relationships with a variety of investors and collaborate with a number of trusted partners.