Keeping you focused on unlocking investment
Funding Mastermind brings together founders who are actively negotiating and closing a funding round, providing you with tools, advice and community support as you negotiate with investors and get your deal over the line.
In addition to the fortnightly meetups, members of Funding Mastermind gain access to tools to inform and support your negotiations with investors.
Data to inform valuations, sector exit strategies and investor outreach
MarktoMarket is a data and analytics platform used by corporate finance boutiques and accountancy practices to develop credible valuations, exit strategies and funding campaigns. MarktoMarket brings together recent data from a range of sources so you can:
- benchmark entry valuations by sector and stage
- discover exit valuations and multiples by sector and stage
- identify investors who back startups in your sector and at your stage
- uncover potential buyers for your startup as part of a credible exit strategy
We have prepared the following videos to show you what is on offer and how to use the system:
- Benchmarking Entry Valuations on MarktoMarket
- Valuation & Exit Multiples on MarktoMarket
- Identifying Investors on MarktoMarket
- Buyer Research on MarktoMarket
Managing your Cap Table with Vestd Lite’s equity management platform
Manage your cap table, prepare data rooms,execute funding rounds and communicate with shareholders via Vestd Lite the UK’s most advanced equity management platform with full Companies House integration. 50% off Vestd Lite for 12 months for Funding Mastermind members.
Find VCs interested in your sector via Ship Shape, the VC search engine
Ship Shape is a search engine that helps startups find the right VC for their sector and interests. Using key words, the search engine helps you identify not just which VC companies are interested in your sector but which partners within the company are responsible for your sector.