This week I was interviewed by the successful Let’s Talk Business radio programme on the subject of crowdfunding. We touched on some interesting topics:
- Which businesses are best suited to crowdfunding?
- Is it easy to raise money through crowdfunding?
- Different options for raising money at different stages of a company’s life
- Tips and practical advice for proving your business concpet and gaining traction before you go for funding.
You can hear the interview here:
Hatty Fawcett, Regional Manager for Dorset for Angels Den, runs monthly Funding Clinics in Bournemouth and Poole. These clinics are designed to give practical, tailored advice to businesses looking to raise investment of £50K or more.
Angels Den matches growing businesses and entrepreneurs with experienced angel investors to provide the investment and mentoring they need to grow further and succeed.
Upcoming Business Funding Clinics
Poole (9am – 12pm)
If you have a high growth business looking for £50k or more, please call Piers Lawford at Angels Den on 0203 318 0230 or email Hatty at email@example.com, giving a brief introduction to your business, before booking a place on a Funding Clinic.
Focused for Business is running a number of seminars on crowdfunding over the coming months. These will be practical sessions at which you can expect to discover:
- What crowdfunding is
- The different types of crowdfunding platform and how to choose the best platform for you
- Case studies from people who have successfully raised investment through crowdfunding
- Support and advice on how to prepare your crowdfunding pitch
For a personal invitation to the next seminar, please complete the sign up form below: