In this free, live and interactive webinar you will discover:
- How to select your crowdfunding platform to attract the right investors.
- The 7 essential elements of a successful investment pitch.
- How to set your crowdfunding target to ensure success – not failure.
- The inside track on how to off-set risk to attract serious investors.
- The secret of crowdfunding (that no one tells you) which is key to success.
- Resources available to support your crowdfunding campaign.
- How Crowdfunding Accelerator makes crowdfunding quicker and easier.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
Click on the “Select a date” link below to see all available dates and times for this webinar and to reserve your free place:
(If your browser does not display the booking form, click here to be re-directed to an Eventbrite booking form).
This is an online webinar – all you need to participate is an internet connection and a device with webcam and microphone. It is not pre-recorded but live and interactive so be sure to bring along any questions you’d liked answered. Places are limited to ensure a good interactive experience. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
The webinar is presented by Hatty Fawcett, an experienced crowdfunder, speaker and adviser to startups and small businesses. She undertook crowdfunding twice for her own business venture and has subsequently helped many businesses prepare for crowdfunding. Hatty is a Regional Manager for Angels Den, the Business Angel Network and a Talent Spotter for The Start-up Funding Club and understands what investors look for when making a business investment. She is generous in sharing this knowledge.