In a world where there are so many different ways to raise investment for startup and small business, investors have increased visibility and choice when it comes to investing. As a start-up founder or entrepreneur it is vital that you know how to position your business as “ready for investment” and that you have the tools and documentation to support your funding campaign, be that raising angel investment or crowdfunding.
Fast Track to Funding is designed to speed up the process of preparing for investment and attracting investors. Through a combination of one-to-one coaching, specialist masterclasses and documentation review and feedback you will:
- Discover the seven essentials of a successful pitch
- Develop compelling assets that have investors lining up to meet you
- Implement a systematic process for attracting and securing the right investors
- Gain the language to hold your own with investors and close the deal
- Grow in confidence not just in pitching your business, but as a credible, investable founder.
Fast Track to Funding is not suitable for all founders and business owners. You need to be ready for investment, be committed to take the steps to prepare for investment and be up for the roller-coaster journey that is “raising investment”.
The process starts with a Fast Track to Funding Assessment Meeting. This is a 60 minute video call before which you will be asked to complete and supply some background information on your business. (The meeting can not go ahead without this information). During the Assessment Meeting you will learn:
- How suitable your business is for investment – and what practical steps you can take to make your business more appealing to investors.
- Understand the different funding routes open to you and receive an initial assessment on the route(s) most likely to lead to success.
- Explore the documentation you will need to support the funding process and receive practical feedback on how to develop and improve that documentation.
- Receive an action plan on the steps you need to take to successfully attract investment.
A Fast track to Funding Assessment Meeting costs £95 and is led by Hatty Fawcett
What others say about working with Hatty
“The motivation I felt during my time with Hatty was powerful. She kept me accountable for progressing my work and gave invaluable feedback. We had a good laugh whilst getting some serious work done.” Sharon Maddy-Patel, Maddy Lou Shoes
“Hatty was a fantastic coach helping us create a short pitch, ensuring the delivery of key investor information in a simple but effective way” Gill Hayward, Co-Founder, YUU World
“The webinars are great but the best bit is interacting with the other participants and hearing how they are approaching their journey to investment.” David Toscano, Cin Cin Italian Bar & Kitchen
“I can thoroughly recommend Hatty Fawcett who is in my humble opinion the most knowledgeable consultant on start up investment in the Dorset area. Straight talking, honest and well connected. (Expect to be challenged!)” Rob Arnold, Non Exec Director
“Hatty knows what investors like me expect. Take heed!” Don McQueen, Chairman, Dorset Business Angels
Read more testimonials below or visit Hatty Fawcett’s LinkedIn profile