In a world where there are so many different ways to raise investment for small business, investors have increased visibility and choice when it comes to investing in business. As a start-up founder or entrepreneur it is vital that you know how to position your business as ready for investment and that you have the tools and documentation to support your funding campaign, be that raising angel investment or crowdfunding.
Gain support with raising investment, including:
- Becoming “investor ready”
- Developing business plans, financial forecasts and investor pitches
- Valuing your business
- Crowdfunding campaigns – from pitch preparation to driving the crowd
- Introductions to angel networks and investors
There are a number of ways Focused For Business can support you including:
- Online masterclasses that give you the tools you need to prepare for investment
- Crowdfunding Accelerator, an eight week online programme which makes it quicker and easier to prepare for successful crowdfunding
- Peer mentoring over a number of months through the Entrepreneurs Board
- One-to-one coaching
Read the testimonial below or visit Hatty Fawcett’s LinkedIn profile to hear what its like to work with Hatty.